Content: Issues that you can expect help with → Building new internal resources → Costs → Description of the work → Note
Issues that you can expect help with:
- Unexplainable fears and anxieties, and feeling unsafe in the world.
- Explainable anxiety or fear; knowing its source doesn’t make it stop.
- Strong emotional states with no apparent source or reason in present time.
- Feelings of deep isolation, sometimes even when you’re in connection.
- An inability to settle your nervous system, feel calm or rest fully.
- Hyper-vigilance (being on alert towards people and/or your environment).
- Feelings of disconnection from God/Source/Divine.
- Lack of intimacy.
- Feeling lost, unwanted or ungrounded.
- Unexplainable or unresolvable grief or sadness.
- Difficulty connecting with or staying connected to others.
- Feeling engulfed and/or overwhelmed in relationships or in life.
- Inability to feel present in your body-e.g., feeling spacey or checked out some or all of the time.
- Emotional reactions to life/people that are out of proportion to the event in present time.
- Issues that have not been touched or resolved in talk therapy, often because they are pre-verbal or non-verbal.
- Healing and resolution of abortions, miscarriages and other womb losses.